
I should just say that nothing really suprises me anymore...So, Sunday night I get a call from my singing teacher and she tells me to show up at this hotel Monday morning at 7:30 a.m. and to bring my "performance" clothes. I show up Monday morning, we all eat breakfast and then my teacher tells my classmates and myself to go get "made-up" and put on our "performance" clothes because we are heading to a near-by park to be filmed by a tv station from Chiner's capital city. So we get dressed and then proceed to the near-by park to film what you could call "music videos". One by one we sang live, accompanied by the horse-headed fiddle...we had this huge crowd following us around...and so you couldn't just stand and sing...I mean this was a MUSIC video...so we had to be beautiful, and graceful and natural. I had to tape my song twice because they said the first time my expression was bad...guess I won't ever be on MTV in the states. =)




5 comments:
kelly, just to remind you of american culture...you probably won't have a crowd of people following you around with that hat on over here...i mean you do look hot & all.
You are one hotty Mchotstean in that outfit, but I do agree. Prepare for culture shock. No MTV, no real world (at least maybe not). I love hearing your crazy stories of celebrity life in the big C!
You are such a celebrity!!! You've got to bring us a copy of all that stuff to see in the states! You never know about MTV, they are always looking for the latest international craze. -erin
Oh no, don't worry...one of my most favorite things in the states last fall was being able to be "inconspicuious"...It's nice to be the "people watcher" and not the "watched"...I definitely will not miss hearing people yell "foreigner" at me everywhere I go.
I think I'm fighting a tad bit of jealously concerning the complete randomness of your life. How awsome is it that you shot a music video?!! The Answer is: VERY!
Post a Comment