well, I sure do feel silly...I thought your birthday was JUNE 6th! I'm sure that made my birthday emails to you last month all the more amusing :-) Maybe you could re-read them and pretend like it's the first time. I hope you had a great birthday! Love you, Kel!
5 comments:
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday Kelly! I am so glad that you were born.
well, I sure do feel silly...I thought your birthday was JUNE 6th! I'm sure that made my birthday emails to you last month all the more amusing :-) Maybe you could re-read them and pretend like it's the first time. I hope you had a great birthday! Love you, Kel!
Happy Birthday to my favorite Chiner rock star/famous person. I can't wait to see you!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Love you guys and miss you tons!
happy belated ... check the mato masters on my blog...dedicated to you!!!
Post a Comment