
In the last year a Pizza Hut has opened in my city...crazy, huh? The thing about Pizza Hut in China though is that it is a ritzy, sit down restaurant...a little different from your run-down buffet in the states. There is, however, a salad bar. If you want the salad bar, you get a small bowl and ONE TRIP to the salad bar. Because getting the salad bar is not cheap, the Chinese, in their ingenenuity have made salad into an art. They will make salads that are 1/2 foot tall...I'm not kidding...it's amazing. I have gone to Pizza Hut once, and the entire time I was there, and even as I left, the same one person was at the salad bar making their salad. Here is a picture of one of my attempts at making a masterpiece...I still have a long way to go.




2 comments:
come on Kel, you gotta master this before moving back...you will be famous at the local Hut!!
Hey, if you come here this summer to visit we can tackle the task together and make an amazing work of art! Hey, great pic, hot stuff!
Post a Comment