Rest assured, Gunther is in Heaven. I know because he chased the light like no dog I had ever seen. You whip out a flash light & he could focus on nothing else. My mom said once there was a lizard in the house & she shined a light on it for Gunther to get it--the silly guy just chased the light.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Gunther had to be put to sleep yesterday. They think he had either liver failure or an inverted stomach--poor guy. He was my brother's dog & he came to live with my parents a few months ago. He was such a sweet heart.
sad.
I'm sorry Vanessa. How are your parents holding up?
They are a wreck. My mom said the nurse was crying when they put him to sleep...I mean, seriously, how are my parents supposed to handle it when the nurse couldn't?
Post a Comment