Ross and I were so in Asssspen yesterday and walking down the street I saw this lady and I was like, "I know her!" She looked at me like, 'Crap, she knows who I am.' And then I realized, it's a Desperate Housewife!!! Bree Van De Camp! I called my mom to tell her of the celebrity spotting and my sister n law asked if she has twins with her and I said yes!!! I'm so in the high life. :)Sunday, August 19, 2007
Bree Van De Camp
Ross and I were so in Asssspen yesterday and walking down the street I saw this lady and I was like, "I know her!" She looked at me like, 'Crap, she knows who I am.' And then I realized, it's a Desperate Housewife!!! Bree Van De Camp! I called my mom to tell her of the celebrity spotting and my sister n law asked if she has twins with her and I said yes!!! I'm so in the high life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
that pic on the headline is sweet!
Whoa...Ness, you are getting pretty creative! So fun.
Love you blogs!
You are in the high life....don't worry...this week I am getting my very own computer and then I will be back in the blogging world. The headline thing looks awesome...we look like rockstars!!!
You are in the high life....don't worry...this week I am getting my very own computer and then I will be back in the blogging world. The headline thing looks awesome...we look like rockstars!!!
that's awesome. i used to be a desperate housewife watcher but stopped last year when i found it to get rather boring. i do have to say that i did learn a little something from bree...she organized her cleaning by days. mondays she did the laundry, tuesdays she cleaned the bathroom, etc. i have found that to work wonders for me, although i have to admit that lately i have not been doing so well. maybe i should keep watching desperate housewives to be encouaged on my cleaning and cooking.
Post a Comment