
So, the other day I was telling one of my favorite memories of Rockstar Kel and Yuna...let me share....
In college, Yuna and I were riding the A&M bus home together...we were the only two people on the bus who knew each other so we were talking and talking and I'm sure everyone on the bus was listening. As the bus was starting to slow for our stop at Park Place, who comes along side the bus but Rockstar Kel. Yuna says, "Look, there's Kelly." At that moment everyone looked out the side of the bus--some people even stood up a bit. Not 2 seconds later, Kelly (who had some mean shocks on her bike) starts to strongly and slowly slide her left arm up the middle of her back and before we knew it, that arm shot out to the right like you wouldn't believe. That's my Kelly--safety first!!! It doesn't sound that funny, but Yuna and I laughed so hard and couldn't stop for the next hour. My favorite part is that Kelly still denies she made the strong hand motion. Love it!!!




2 comments:
That's so funny. I can just see you guys laughing your heads off.
I just cracked up laughing at work and ended up telling 4 other people this story. Of course, no one else thought this was funny.
Post a Comment